2050 Museum of Inspiration
- The 2050 Museum of Inspiration is free for visit (except for special exhibits), but reservations will be needed in advance.
- Hours of Operation: 10:00 am—5:00 pm. (Last entry, 4:30 pm) Closed Mondays (Except for public holidays).
- Please bring a valid form of identification (ID card, Passport, Hong Kong/Macau Travel Card, and Student ID) for each person in your group.
- If you would like to have a volunteer docent, please make a reservation at least three working days in advance and wait for final confirmation.
- In order to guarantee a safe and pleasant tour experience, we will limit the flow of visitors during busy periods. Please comply with our employees’ instructions, and avoid peak hours.
- We occasionally close for major events. We apologize for the inconvenience. Before visiting, please review the Museum guidelines on our official website: www.beingonline.net